Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,743   Online: 805

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Speaking as a recovering sufferer of G.A.S. Frank, having spent a far larger proportion of my salery than I should on buying the stock of the camera stores I managed for many years, instead of selling it , I can tell you it only takes your bank to bounce a few of your cheques to start you on the road to recovery
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Qualls
    Say, Kino, I can help, a little -- PM me if you want to get rid of that Yashica TLR for what you paid, plus shipping...
    Donald,

Oh, that one is a keeper! ;-) but should I run across a similar deal that displaces, replaces or surpluses this one, you've got it! Outside of some real cheapies, it's the only real medium format camera I have.

Mind you, I didn't mean to imply that it is raining Hassleblads, but gear is certainly a bargain today compared to just a few years ago...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentley Boyd
    Speaking as a recovering sufferer of G.A.S. Frank, having spent a far larger proportion of my salery than I should on buying the stock of the camera stores I managed for many years, instead of selling it , I can tell you it only takes your bank to bounce a few of your cheques to start you on the road to recovery
    Yes, that is a rude wake-up call...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I would be like that but budget is very constrained at the moment, what with a wedding and house move in the offing... I just keep looking at the 'next' thing I want to see what I can find - at the moment they are a) a Bronica ETRS and b) a longer lens for my Speed Graphic (was looking at an Ektar 203mm lens before it went out of my price range!).

I'm open to offers if any collectors need the space!!!!!!!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Euan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Another case of acute GAS

Frank,
    I can soooooo relate. I actually created a database to keep track of my cameras. I just did a query and was a little shocked to see that I've acquired 23 cameras since Jan 1. :o

I can't shoot film fast enough to use them all. I think it's time to cull the herd. Wanna buy a camera?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pandino
    Frank,
    I can soooooo relate. I actually created a database to keep track of my cameras. I just did a query and was a little shocked to see that I've acquired 23 cameras since Jan 1. :o

I can't shoot film fast enough to use them all. I think it's time to cull the herd. Wanna buy a camera?
    I do! have any medum format,TLR?
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Markok765
    I do! have any medum format,TLR?
    I concur, any MF folders in the collection?
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kb244
    I concur, any MF folders in the collection?
    Down, boys. Heel! You're seriously triggering the hoarding reflex.

I need to part with it slowly to prevent going into shock. The stuff will slowly trickle back into circulation through the usual channels. I've got to raise funds to pay for that newly acquired LF system you know...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    True, wouldnt want you to go into convulsion from getting rid of it too fast.
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin