Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,962   Posts: 1,558,296   Online: 984

Shooter
    Medium Format

Another Adams Retouching Machine Question...

I missed the boat. Just a couple of weeks ago there were all kinds of these things on Ebay, close to about a dozen. Now There aren't any. I've searched the net up and down and can't find any up to date listings. Does anyone happen to have one sitting on a shelf that needs a good home? What would ya want for it? Shipping more than happily paid. I want to learn how to use one- but it helps to have one!

Scuffy

Shooter
    Large Format
    Oh, be patient! These seem to come up every few weeks in the $20-40 range. But it is the shipping costs that are high
    —Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm sure you'll be able to find one soon. They truly do come up every now and then in batches, it seems.

Ironically, my husband just purchased two of these locally from someone who taught photography at a school. He's given both away just to see them go to good homes and to people who will use them. If we come across anymore, I'll let you know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just saw this...search for item # 290057996489.

Shooter
    Medium Format

The WEBSITE for ADAMS RETOUCHING MACHINES

Ihad to give them a call, they don't show up on most search engines, here is there website site. BTW if you call them, they just say hello when they pick up the phone, which is kinda confusing for a company.

http://www.geocities.com/adamsretouching/index.html
    The invisible firefly, iluuminates nothing and no one!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin