Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,949   Online: 829

Thread: Roscoe filters?

It was mentioned earlier that you can use these filters for contrast filters in a B&W enlarger. Okay which ones? I finally figured out the spot Calumet hides them-)) But I can't figure out which ones are usefull. I'm guessing that you can't use this stuff for more critcal uses. Like in front of a camera lens. But it's good enough between the enlarger bulb and the negative.

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Robert,
    Please post the link at Calumet and Iwill look at them and see if I can determine which ones. For split filter printing the Wratten #'s are Blue 47b and Green 58
    I don't remember what that is for a Rosco filter.

lee

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    never mind, I found it. I will call my connection and ask and then post the answer.

lee\c

Thanks. They seem like a good deal.

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I talked to my guy today but he was suffering from a biker hangover and he said the info was at home and he would try and email late tonight or in the morning. I will stay on him until he comes through.

lee\c

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin