Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,570   Posts: 1,545,479   Online: 1242

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    One of the bigger trees on my street lost nearly all it's leaves this morning. The grass, sidewalk and one car were totally covered with browns, greens and yellows. I had to stop and gawk....

Kathy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    8 wild turkeys running away
    and some flying onto a neighbor's roof
    after being scared by a silly person.
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The clouds have been all over the place yesterday and today. I know I could knock my own sox off if I just had some Velvia, E100VS or Fortia. I got some photos after work, but nothing spectacular I don't think :^\
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A tall, young woman with black, purple and blue hair, all awry, dressed in a black Goth full length dress with back boddice-like lacing walking up 3rd Avenue pushing an empty hand cart during this morning's rush hour.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The one that sticks out most in my mind wasn't today. It was about four years ago. Got back from shooting a wedding. Went into town without my camera to get some milk and a paper and a block of downtown Milford was ablaze. Smoke streaming up. Flames licking the sky. Fireman on a boom with a hose flushing into the flames as if something out of BACKDRAFT.
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 12-05-2007 at 09:08 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    A large sycamore tree early this morning lit on the east side with dark clouds low on the horizon behind it. There was a stark difference in contrast between the white bark of the tree and the low values of the morning clouds, and there was an old farm house adjacent to the tree also nicely bathed in the early mornig light. I slowed down to a creep along the road to gaze at it and the memory of it is still in my mind.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The waning light across my snow-filled backyard... there is a reason they call this the golden hour.
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "Pappa, why is my shadow blue?".........

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    across the street from the local grocery store is what used to be a strip mall, all torn down
    ground graded, foundations put in and scaffolding put up where the back
    walls will be for one of the buildings being built.

for 2 days the scaffolding had white plastic draped, and concete cinderblocks on boards
    all the way across. i just stared at the plastic, concrete, metal and wood sculpture,
    as it glowed in the sun and in the breeze the plastic danced.
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    35mm
    Not today, but a couple of weeks ago there was a decent snowstorm. I was driving to a customer's place, and noticed in one mall parking lot the white-painted light poles merged into the falling snow, except for the black-bordered bulb(?) holders themselves near the top.

Looked interesting, and I had a camera with me, but due to the snow the traffic was heavy, I was already late, and I don't think I could have gotten out of the parking lot easily if I got into it
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin