Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,465   Online: 985

OK. I just got a Nikon LS30 film scanner. Yes, I know this is an older scanner but it is in mint condition because the first owner could never get it working!

In any case, I have it up and running. All I can say is Wow! I knew it would be better than my old flatbed but the differences in quality are stunning.

The only major problem I had was that the NikonScan software stinks. Was completely inop with the scanner. I went out on the web and grabbed a copy of VueScan which is working great. I'm so excited that I may even need to post a print or two.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have a 3 year old hp photosmart film scanner, not the greatest but works good enough. I find it best to import the image scan via photoshop...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just got an Epson 3200 Photo Pro. VERY nice. The firewire is extremely fast. In a little over one minute I can scan a 35mm slide at 3200 DPI! Much faster than the old 1650.

The quality is very good. And for $600.00 it is a very good buy. Especially since I shoot from 35mm to 4x5.
    Official Photo.net Villain
    ----------------------
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DaVinci never wrote an artist's statement...[/FONT]

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin