Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,616   Online: 878

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FILM DRYER

Images
    I bought a "Suit Bag" from Orchard Supply Hardware two weeks ago. I have dried 9 rolls of 120 in it so far. It works great. I leave the film in there over night and it is totally dry by morning. No need to use a hair dryer, etc. Cost me $10.99 + tax and it'll hold about 10 rolls at a time.
    hi!

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've always considered the garment bags to be a great value. My BB&B canvas garment bag is quite decent, fairly well constructed, and inexpensive. The material breathes well and it keeps dust out effectively. However, what irks me about it is it's off-by-a-few-significant-inches height which always makes hanging 135-36 film more of a chore than it needs to be. It's also just a bit too wide in the space department.

Recently though, due to a recent CL deal that could not be passed up, I've moved on to something else.

So with that being said, out with the "new":

And in with the "old":

Guess how much it cost me?

100$!!

It's almost criminal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0296.jpg   IMG_0314.jpg   IMG_0316.jpg  
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've got a Kindermann 1-3 reel dryer about the size of a shoe box. I just dump the reels in the dryer straight out of the last rinse and let it blow for 45min or so. Bought it for 40€ from a friend gone d****tal. No more dust problems. I'm happy as a clam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin