Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,998   Online: 898

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
    I'm sure Ian Anderson can't be the only musician also to be a photographer, but I don't know of others.
    Andy Summers (The Police) http://www.andysummers.com/photography.php

Look at the picture of him on the home page with a nice looking Zeiss Ikon.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here is something to listen to:

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/sound.htm

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I don't know about the Duran Duran song, but I vote for a Nikon SLR used in that video.

On the topic of shutter release sounds, lately when I hear the news on the radio, like news conferences and the like, I hear lots and lots of Canon shutters going off...and often very loud. Sad we no longer hear American shutters on the radio, and I guess not since the Speed Grafixs went out of vogue in the early/mid 60s...
    Coming back home to my film roots. Canon EOS-3 SLR, Canon EOS 1V SLR, 580ex flash, and 5D DSLR shooter. Prime lens only shooter.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin