Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,513   Online: 1060

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm just thinking that another thing to consider is, if you get all you're gear into a Billingham bag of a size that will accommodate it all, will you be able to pick it up ? because I find with my Billingham 550 if I fill it, and get it on my shoulder It's difficult not to walk in circles !
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have a Billingham 335, with custom ordered inserts (the ones it comes with are for 35mm) which fits:
    - a 501CM body with a back and 80 lens, or a 503CW with the back and winder, or very tightly with back,winder and 80 lens
    - Two lenses (fit any of mine, 40,80,120,180) in inserts in the main compartment
    - In the secondary compartment I can fit a Metz 45 CL-4 with all cables and LumiQuest Promax system
    - I can also fit any size of lightmeter, from my tiny Sekonic L-208 to the full featured L-558
    - If I don't carry the flash, there is room for a couple A12 backs and the Polaroid back, otherwise there isn't really unless you move the meter to an external pocket
    - There are two external pockets that can carry maybe 10 rolls of 120 film, unexposed and exposed, a light meter,filters and small accessories
    - Lastly, a zipped packet in the back can fit papers, business cards, passport, money
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ops, I have missed this thread for a while.

Thanks for all the responses! The reason I want the Hadley is becouse it looks like a normal bag, the 350/550 to me look too boxy and "camera baggy". I want to be able to carry just camera stuff on occasion and sometimes maybe just the body and maybe a laptop or some books.

I think the solution for me is to get the regular Hadley for carrying one body and some other stuff or a lens extra and then a bigger bag for when I need to take it all. Maybe a Lowepro magnum or if I find myself in the states a Domke, as they are very good value over there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin