Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,701   Posts: 1,482,629   Online: 758

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Any writer/historians about on APUG?

Hi all--
    Yesterday I met someone truly fascinating to the photo world. I didn't catch his name, but he is a new regular to the lab I work for. He worked for Franke & Heidecke in the 1940's/1950's and specifically worked side by side with Mr. Heidecke. Amongst other things, he built his own medium format stereo camera that is truly a priceless item in the photo world. I am wondering if anyone here writes for any photo magazines or something similar--this is someone that NEEDS to be interviewed and this camera needs to be seen/published. If anyone here can help, please let me know. This is a history that should be recorded while it can still be done.

Thanks,
    Matt
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Matt

I would love to help.... and would publish on my website which gets a lot of exposure... see www.antiquecameras.net

I have also written an extensive price and info guide on Rolleiflex cameras here
    http://members.aol.com/dcolucci/rolleitlr.htm

thanks
    Dan
    dcolucci@aol.com
    Antique and Classic Camera BLOG
    www.antiquecameras.net/blog.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It really needs someone with the right level of expertise, perhaps someone from George Eastman House or similar. Maybe Ron/PE can suggest someone.

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin