Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,897   Posts: 1,521,009   Online: 805

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the input everyone including Helen. I went ahead and ordered the lens, it was such a good deal I didn't want to risk losing it. I would probably be perfectly happy with a E or E+ so the demo rating is a nice bonus.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The lens has arrived and it is MINT! In a Leica Leather lens case, and not only that it unexpectedly has a mint Leica E60 UVa filter on it, these are not cheap so what a great bonus. This has definitely made my day. Now just waiting for my ebay'd R8 body to show up and I'm in business

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What's are the spec's on the lens, size, glad it worked out, it didn't take that long either.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    35mm
    And so the restaurant critic walked in and was immediately seated at the best table in the house. Perusing the menu, he nibbled on an amuse bouche of periwinkles bathed in truffle oil.

He ordered a light Liebfraumilch and was presented with one of Moselle's finest special bottlings, it redolent floral aroma filling his nose and tickling his palate.

Meanwhile, the nine-to-five day worker on rare splurge with his wife was served a basket of six day old moldy baguette slices.

He ordered a California Pinot Grigio and was "rewarded" with some white plonk from Carneros valley - it's acidity matching the aridity of such a desert terroir.
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 06-25-2008 at 01:14 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Spelling.

Shooter
    35mm

Adorama lens

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    The lens has arrived and it is MINT! In a Leica Leather lens case, and not only that it unexpectedly has a mint Leica E60 UVa filter on it, these are not cheap so what a great bonus. This has definitely made my day. Now just waiting for my ebay'd R8 body to show up and I'm in business
    Dear Sean

delighted to read that you are so pleased with your purchase from Adorama.

Do keep a note of my direct email contact, in case I can ever help in the future: helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
    Sincerely

Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow, a Customer Service Ambassador checking on posts.
    That is nice to see.

thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mwdake View Post
    Wow, a Customer Service Ambassador checking on posts.
    That is nice to see.

thanks
    Its nice to see and very smart.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Helen I bought two lenses from your company, one enlarging lens and one camera lens and they are working out very nice.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Helen I bought two lenses from your company, one enlarging lens and one camera lens and they are working out very nice.

Curt
    Delighted to hear it, Curt - but if you have any problems, you know where I am: helen.oster@adoramacamera.com

Best wishes

Helen

Shooter
    Medium Format

Adorama Used Equipment Ratings

I purchased a used Fuji G690 with 100mm 3.5 lens directly from the company's website. The camera/lens was described as E-, which, according to Adorama's published condition scale, states specifically " no brassing". This camera arrived with significant brassing and the focusing ring on the lens was usuably stiff and in need of a CLA. To Adorama's credit, they accepted the return and refunded the purchase price + shipping. This week, I notice that Adorama is selling the exact same item on Ebay. It is still condition rated as E-. I have bought new equipment and accessories from Adorama and am quite pleased with their prices and services and will continue to buy from them . Regarding used equipment, however, buyer be very aware!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin