Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,848   Posts: 1,582,817   Online: 792

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Budding View Post

Ouch! You're as bad as my older son (almost 12) - he keeps reminding me me that he'll be choosing my rest home.
    Ouch is right! My youngest is 19! I think he and his two older brothers are plotting against me! That is as soon as he gets out of college. Doesn't want me in a home until after I pay all of the college bills. Then it will be adios dad. They already think I'm nuts with cameras that are bigger than I am!

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jim, the worst is to come, when they eventually do fly the nest they leave your house bursting at the seams with all their stuff they accumulated growing up, that they won't take with them, or let you throw it out.
    I'm thinking of writing a self help book entitled " Raising children for fun and profit"
    Ben

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    Our daughter is only 18 weeks yet even now I'm drowning in various baby sedation devices (swings, jumpers, rockers, strollers, harnesses, gliders). Luckily they're all giveaways from families and friends but I'm relegated to throwing out a an old pair of shoes for each pair I bring in and only reading library books.
    Holga: if it was any more analog, you'd need a chisel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin