Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,774   Online: 995

Shooter
    Medium Format

Analog magazines

Has anyone come across any analog photography magazines lately. Obviously the market for it has dwindled but I've given up on the regulars out there because they all just cater to digital and you can find that stuff anywhere if you want. I can't even really find any websites out there anymore dedicated to film other than APUG.
    I love photo magazines but even shutterbug doesn't write about film anymore.
    What say you?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's Silvershotz, Lenswork publishes a lot of digital, but a lot of film based work too. The UK Black and White magazine is about 1/2 and 1/2, and there's Vew Camera Magazine.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    There is a very long thread on APUG about UK Black and White Photography, and it is mainly concerned with the digital/film balance in the magazine. I am a subscriber and I think the balance is maybe 60/40 in favour of film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I like PRIVAT very much, a b/w analog magazine, the issues are often interestingly themed and the style tends toward gritty.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    There's Silvershotz, Lenswork publishes a lot of digital, but a lot of film based work too. The UK Black and White magazine is about 1/2 and 1/2, and there's Vew Camera Magazine.
    If one is talking Film "gear", it is pretty limited. UK B&W, Photo Technique, View Camera, Shutterbug alittle. non-gear, there is still quit abit, though seldom "exclusively" film only. Lenswork of course, Aperture/Focus type mags for collectors, Nature Photographer, and scattering amongst others. Outdoor Photography has a fair amount, (but all the adds are digitally oriented).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Aren't all magazines analog?

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kubach View Post
    Aren't all magazines analog?

Jeff
    Unless they are internet based, then they are all digital

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin