Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,844   Posts: 1,582,663   Online: 1079

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    Well the folks that wanted Carl Zeiss lenses to fit Canon EOS got their wish.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Too late for Photokina, so here's my Christmas Wish List:
    [1] 70mm B&W, perforated film at a price that isn't more than the same length of film in 120, and doesn't have a minimum order of twenty 500' rolls.

[2] Jobo Worldwide Service Corp.

[3] Restart Jobo products in general, and the tank and reel for 70mm in particular

[4] A light-weight, fixed lens, medium format camera with a long lens. Picture a Hasselblad SWC/M, but with a 250mm or 350mm lens on it. The longer, the better. A little angled viewfinder (90 degree is preferable, but 45 would be okay) is fine, and I can guess-focus.

[5] Tech Pan and HIE in 120, 70mm, 4x5 and 8x10. Without pinholes.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Terence View Post
    Too late for Photokina, so here's my Christmas Wish List:
    [1] 70mm B&W, perforated film at a price that isn't more than the same length of film in 120, and doesn't have a minimum order of twenty 500' rolls.

Single 30m rolls of DP 70mm films are on offer, for less than the equivalent in type 120 (if I calculated right).

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not a wish, rather an experience...

I've been at the Photokina for two days (though not inside the actual fair),
    have seen 1 analog camera during that time...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin