Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,509   Online: 1110

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to now?

Shooter
    35mm

Where to now?

Perhaps the decision maker at Cheesehead Central is digging self a hole by posting this announcement here. In fact I can here others...unamed sources are all the rage this year...that this being a grave matter...the hole should have underpinnings at least six feet deep. Since this might best bee described...the bumbling manner is in my righting is self induced... Pole instead of a Post... with my roots going back to Silesia...hole. Note to Apug editor Abby Mc Cullum: Please go back two sentences and advise me whether "here" should by replace by "hare". Certain am I that your close connection with Krishna at the main office will prove to be either priceless or worthless.

Anyhow, the equipment, being hereto discussed herein, concerns data security. Apug's base data, in particular its polls, in the database needs safekeeping. I have checked and requested from Arlington Park cemetary which is about furlong away. I sent them a telegram. Hopeful am I that they will have available, an be willing to allow for our use, an appropriate vault for storing this information.

Now, I am also going to Monroe to see if I can find and propose to eweall a candidate to assist with this job. I am pretty upbeat about this, perhaps even jovial. After all Apug should have a poll vaulter. "How else" asked SHE "are we to reach new heights. I am already jumping to levels and conphusions above my paygrade and could make use of someone and something to stick around whilst assisting me to get above the fray. Care not I should you become cut as I shatter records as well the glass ceiling".

Two help Apug as well as being timely eye see here a need to this impertinent fact: THIS EQUIPMENT WILL NOT BE FREE. So, if 99 of you freeloaders would get together and kick out $6.00 each annually, perhaps King Kiwi would sell you a group membership. If fact I will raid my spouse's wallet and join you if I can be Centurion.

Folks, I will keep you appraised but it may be of little value.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome back, Claire. Your interesting posts are quite, ummm, interesting!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    WTF? What joke am I not getting?

Are APUG's coherence filters not working?
    Michael Sebastian
    Website | Blog

Ria

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSeb View Post
    WTF? What joke am I not getting?

Are APUG's coherence filters not working?
    Thank goodness. So it's not just me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I dunno... the post seemed pretty Claire to me.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice to see that Claire has finally graduated from Remedial Writing School.
    Richard

Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    maybe the chell specker is wot norking.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wonder who "king kiwi" is...

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire Senft View Post
    Perhaps the decision maker at Cheesehead Central is digging self a hole by posting this announcement here. In fact I can here others...unamed sources are all the rage this year...that this being a grave matter...the hole should have underpinnings at least six feet deep. Since this might best bee described...the bumbling manner is in my righting is self induced... Pole instead of a Post... with my roots going back to Silesia...hole. Note to Apug editor Abby Mc Cullum: Please go back two sentences and advise me whether "here" should by replace by "hare". Certain am I that your close connection with Krishna at the main office will prove to be either priceless or worthless.

Anyhow, the equipment, being hereto discussed herein, concerns data security. Apug's base data, in particular its polls, in the database needs safekeeping. I have checked and requested from Arlington Park cemetary which is about furlong away. I sent them a telegram. Hopeful am I that they will have available, an be willing to allow for our use, an appropriate vault for storing this information.

Now, I am also going to Monroe to see if I can find and propose to eweall a candidate to assist with this job. I am pretty upbeat about this, perhaps even jovial. After all Apug should have a poll vaulter. "How else" asked SHE "are we to reach new heights. I am already jumping to levels and conphusions above my paygrade and could make use of someone and something to stick around whilst assisting me to get above the fray. Care not I should you become cut as I shatter records as well the glass ceiling".

Two help Apug as well as being timely eye see here a need to this impertinent fact: THIS EQUIPMENT WILL NOT BE FREE. So, if 99 of you freeloaders would get together and kick out $6.00 each annually, perhaps King Kiwi would sell you a group membership. If fact I will raid my spouse's wallet and join you if I can be Centurion.

Folks, I will keep you appraised but it may be of little value.
    Congradulatios! You made the list.
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll have what Claire's having..................NOT! :rolleyes:
    John Voss

My Blog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin