Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,303   Posts: 1,536,260   Online: 794

Shooter
    35mm

Bowens Illumitrans

Got one recently and am looking for an instruction manual or pic of what the setup should look like (it has come in parts to be assembled) TIA! cheers, sam

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try a google image search for a few low res pics of the unit, or you could try emailing Bowens to see if they can supply a manual.
    There's a picture of it on the bowens site, but it's only the bottom part of it.
    Lens caps and cable releases can become invisible at will. :D

Shooter
    35mm
    Ben-s Thanks. I have seen various lo-res pix via google, but I couldn't find any on the Bowens site. I did however write to them and await a response. I hate to say that I've noted from others in my google search that Bowens did not reply to similar "cries for help" but maybe I'll be luckier! Thanks again for your thoughts. cheers, sam

tac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I looked, and while I still seem to have all the parts, I couldn't find my manual. As I recall, it wasn't terribly useful, anyway. If you want, I could email you jpgs of mine being assembled. PM me

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by tac View Post
    I looked, and while I still seem to have all the parts, I couldn't find my manual. As I recall, it wasn't terribly useful, anyway. If you want, I could email you jpgs of mine being assembled. PM me
    Tac - No thanks for the offer but it is appreciated. Interestingly in spite of my assumption to the contrary the Bowens company graciously sent me a PDF of a scan of the instructions. Exactly what I needed. Ten out of ten to those guys! If anyone needs it I can forward a set via a private message. thanks anyway again all you folks who replied! cheers, sam

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin