Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,651   Online: 881

Shooter
    35mm RF

printable zone system scales for meters?

I want to find some zone system scales that can be attached to my meters'. One of my Weston Master IV or Vs had the remains of one when I bought it and I seem to remember seeing one being sold years ago for the Lunapro, which I also have.

Has some cleaver fellow or gal posted a printable version somewhere on the worldwide glories web and can someone here help get me there?

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Chek out Ralph Lambrects' site, DARKROOM MAGIC. He is a sponsor here and his link should be in the Advertisers List, or do a Google.

He has section called "LIBRARY" that has a lot charts and stuff to download.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thanks Bruce. I checked DARKROOM MAGIC out before I posted. The stuff there is great and I've downloaded a number of helpful items in the past.

Cheers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin