Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,278   Posts: 1,534,847   Online: 745

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry to bring back to life an old subject but i'm kind of new to this things and it's impossible to me to find a non german manual for the profi flash(s).So may i please ask you :What the profi-flash module do that the luna pro sbc (profisix) does not do?What the profi-flash2 module do that the profi flahs 1 does not?Thank you ^^

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The profi-flash module is required to allow the Luna Pro SBC (ProfiSix) to measure flash. Without the profi-flash module, it's ambient only.

The Luna Pro F (Lunasix F) includes a built-in flash meter. However it is 3 stops less sensitive than the Luna Pro SBC and doe not take the Profi series attachments that have electrical contacts.

If you require flash metering then the Luna Pro F (Lunasix F) may be a better choice.

I don't know about the differences between the different versions of the Profi-Flash.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Profi-flash attachment #1 vs. #2

#2 has added

-)swivelling head
    -)+5 stops density filter

it has 1/125 gate time, maybe that of the #1 is longer (have no manual at hand)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin