Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,507   Posts: 1,543,551   Online: 1050

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd love an Chamonix 8x10, the price jump over the 4x5 is significant though....Although thought I never would, after playing with my new Petzval using film. I have a hankering for wet plate..... It will happen, it's only a matter of when. I like the idea of 8x10 as I could do half plate with it, I am torn. I nearly had a moment of weakness and bought NZE's Whole plate Gundlach and Darlot lens for $250! for sale in the classifieds but had to resist.

At this point, I may think about 1/4 plate. For that I'd get a used Calumet 4x5 beater and something that the collodion and ether can drop all over without ruining the nice wood finish on my Chamonix.

Other than that, I think I have enough cameras for now...... David, I see you got rid of your large format gear and have been cleaning house in general....What new acquisition did you get?
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmm, would like a Leica MP but the practical part of me would settle for a Zeiss Ikon with a full set of lenses.

Would like a Nikkor AIS 35 f2, 20 f2.8, and a 180 f2.8 lenses.
    Also would like a Zuiko a reasonably fast 21 lens, a 28 f2, 35 f2, 100 f2.8 and 180 f2.8 lenses.

I am lusting after more leneses than cameras at this point.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have been searching for a Speed Graphic or really a baby Speed graphic. I'm thinking the camera would be a great one while touring on my bicycle. I have searched and bidded on ebay but lost always by a small amount. I have a line on a regular size Graphic from Craigslist but I fear the seller has decided to sell on Ebay as well.
    Oh well the search goes on!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Shooter
    35mm RF
    For me it is the Leica IIIg, a user, though any Leica III or M would be very welcomed.

I have and use my IIIc daily but would like a more friendly viewfinder in a Leica III. The Leicas are easy to carry in my pockets and though I also use other vintage cameras, rotating them mostly on a whim as to which I'd like to use that day, I'd like to be able to keep my VC 28 Skopar and viewfinder on the IIIc and exchange lenses on the IIIg.

Eli

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    An old 20th century Girl Scout box camera, the kind I can use with 120 film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Existing camera: Tele-Rolleiflex

Dream camera: A long lens equivalet of the Hasselblad SWC/M. Maybe a 350mm lens. Zone focus. Optical finder.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    At some point I´m going to offload some 35mm material I don't use anymore, maybe after that I can get what I want.

One Supreme Wide from Hasselblad, I would love to put my hands on that legendary Biogon!

http://blogs.salon.com/0004217/2005/01/01.html

Maybe one day, we never know!

Cheers

André

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scootermm View Post
    after seeing Photomc's ritter....

a 12x20 ritter to replace my F&S 12x20.
    Photography is not for the faint of wallet ...

I have a Horizon and it is a lot of fun. Enough that I would love to have a Noblex, maybe even one that shoots 120!

Minolta Maxxum 7 or 9. Upgrade to my 650si. Although I am using 35mm so little these days, this might not be such a good idea.

Mamiya 7. I'm using an RB as my main camera right now and love the format. But I would trade it for a "7" with 3 lenses. However, since the RB costs so much less ...

And I won't mention the other technology ... :rolleyes:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I forgot - a Pentax 67 with the 120mm soft focus lens would be pretty cool for studio stuff.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'd like a Canham whole plate w/4x5 reducing back and a Canham 8x10.

I want the whole plate so that I can use all my lenses for that format on one camera (for both vertical and horizontal compositions). At the moment, I have to switch cameras if I want to use any lens longer than 355 mm and I only have one holder for the camera with the long bellows (whereas I have five for the camera with the short bellows).

4x5: Same reasoning as the whole plate. My current 4x5 is limited in bellows length.

8x10: Been lusting after one for a while, but don't have the funds for it at the moment.
    Diane

Halak 41

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin