Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,659   Online: 841

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I managed to get access to Mac OS X (intel) for a short while and it seems like I got the program to work. Some minor changes in the GUI had to be made for the Mac but the functionality is the same as on the Windows version.

Note that the mac version requires that exiftool is installed (the windows version bundles it) and that the Mac version really is a Windows app in disguise and therefore doesn't really behave or look as typical mac application.

Please have a go: http://nilemada.com /?page_id=166 and please let me know if there are some issues. I had very short time to test it on the mac...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice app. Thanks.

One critique I have for both of the apps is that neither have fields to list the scanner information - what scanner was used, what settings, etc...

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 12-08-2008 at 07:40 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm
    I think that the scanners would use the same exif tags as the camera information (Make and Model), so having both the camera and the scanner is not that easy. You could of course add that information in the keywords section instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin