Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,838   Online: 1156

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It would be quick and easy to use, could print very large, and could photograph my dreams.

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My ideal camera wouldn't be a camera at all, but a device that could materalize any kind of camera that you needed for that specific situation. Say you ran accross a scene that only a 12x20 would do justice to, them punch in 12x20, and there it is. If you are somewhere with your friends and don't want a lot of equipment bogging you down, punch in 35mm with zoom and boom there it is. Needless to say it would also materalize the approprait lighting equipment and dollies to haul the heavy stuff.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's quite simple. It would be a sort of a protoplasm implant in my brain that would take in the scene and my thoughts and record the image exactly as my mind interprets it. Then back in the darkroom I would expose the image onto the printing paper with my new laser vision.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Quote Originally Posted by fingel
    My ideal camera wouldn't be a camera at all, but a device that could materalize any kind of camera that you needed for that specific situation. Say you ran accross a scene that only a 12x20 would do justice to, them punch in 12x20, and there it is. If you are somewhere with your friends and don't want a lot of equipment bogging you down, punch in 35mm with zoom and boom there it is. Needless to say it would also materalize the approprait lighting equipment and dollies to haul the heavy stuff.
    Don't forget to add an instant Sven to move the camera where you want it positioned. You can never have enough Sven's around
    Or Helgas...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Don't forget to add an instant Sven to move the camera where you want it positioned. You can never have enough Sven's around
    I was thinking more of the Sweedish bikini team

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    One lens that shoots however you want it to (wide angle, zoomed, blurred background, whatever.)

One camera that shoots every format. I don't wanna take three cameras everywhere with me. Make one that shoots 35mm and 8x10 that I can still handhold.

Give me a camera that gives me the image I MEANT to make.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i agree with fingel, they may never move anything around and you may never actually make a photo, but you're not really going to care
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    35mm
    Just a Minox style (with zoom, of course) that would allow for enargements as good as ULF gear, and not needing a flash in available darkness.

So simple, I wonder why they did not do it yet...

Jorge O

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jorge, they have, havn't you seen the leica copy minox sized digital cameras? They're 2 megapixels and that's as good as ULF film. It just has a fixed lens, though. Give it another week and film is dead! Man, if you look back at some reviews of early cameras, everytime another one comes out it says it's as good as film and film is dead and then the next comes out and that one's as good as film (with it understood that the previous generation must not have been).
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin