Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,888   Posts: 1,520,733   Online: 1103

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Need your help with an identification!

Someone please tell me what the item in the photos is, and its function, 'cause I have no clue!

TIA.

Best wishes,
    Sanjay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2414.jpg   IMG_2415.jpg   IMG_2416.jpg   IMG_2417.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like an adjustable mask for a bellows lens hood.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Definitely an adjustable mask. I saw one like it on ebay a while ago. They are usually used in an enlarger to mask negatives without having to have a stable of negative holders of different sizes.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ricksplace View Post
    Definitely an adjustable mask. I saw one like it on ebay a while ago. They are usually used in an enlarger to mask negatives without having to have a stable of negative holders of different sizes.
    I agree with what you say and have one. But this looks like a Cambo board fit. I can not find it on the Cambo site.
    "There are a great many things I am in doubt about at the moment, and I should consider myself favoured if you would kindly enlighten me. Signed, Doubtful, off to Canada." (BJP 1914).

Regards
    Bill

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin