Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,977   Posts: 1,523,672   Online: 1191

Shooter
    35mm

Do Not X-Ray Stickers?

Does anyone know where I could get a roll or some sheets of stickers that say "Do Not X-Ray"? I am running very low on some stickers that I got from Dwayne's.

Thanks,
    Jazz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Avery offers free software that enables you to create and print your own labels that are formatted for their standard blank labels, and you can purchase blank labels at Staples or Office Max.
    Louie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Word & Open Office print direct to Avery labels without a need for extra software.

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    I should add that I don't have a color printer, although I guess it doesn't really matter.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Porter's camera out of Iowa sells pre-printed 3/4" tape woth 'do not x-ray' on it.
    There is no such thing as taking too much time, because your soul is in that picture. -Ruth Bernhard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Finding or making labels is the easy part.

Getting anyone to heed the request is another matter. I can't see the TSA letting a sticker impede its x-raying something it thinks should otherwise be x-rayed.
    Michael Sebastian
    Website | Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSeb View Post
    Finding or making labels is the easy part.

Getting anyone to heed the request is another matter. I can't see the TSA letting a sticker impede its x-raying something it thinks should otherwise be x-rayed.

Absolutely. All over the world any sticker will be ignored, and may even illicit pointed questions about challenging authority or standing rules on security. I put my film in an X-ray bag once en route New Zealand, but they wanted that opened for hand inspection, and then it went through X-Ray.:rolleyes:

If you're really keen, though, the Brother P-touch label makers are unbeatable for running off 1 or 100 labels of anything on a vast array of tape types.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've have not tried these guys but they have labels
    http://www.labelmaster.com/index.cfm...&itemid=616062
    http://www.filmtools.com/donx60yds.html

Or you can try to print out Kodak's label but I don't know how it would look in B&W
    http://motion.kodak.com/US/en/motion...xrays_h340.htm

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin