Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,453   Online: 965

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

GPS for film cameras

Jobo now has a device to record all of your coordinates and it sits in the hot shoe of a camera. Kind of neat.

See it here.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    Jobo now has a device to record all of your coordinates and it sits in the hot shoe of a camera. Kind of neat.

See it here.

that's cool. I should invest in one of those. I've left my whole camera bag at the college I go to overnight once. Luckily one of my friends found it and gave it back the next day. Better yet, I should just keep up with my stuff

Would be pretty useful if your camera was stolen.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    LOL, so how's it going to help to know where I took a crap picture
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by WGibsonPhotography View Post
    that's cool. I should invest in one of those. I've left my whole camera bag at the college I go to overnight once. Luckily one of my friends found it and gave it back the next day. Better yet, I should just keep up with my stuff

Would be pretty useful if your camera was stolen.

*insert string of profanities here* OK, I should have opened the link before I posted It's still a cool gadget

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It probably matches based on date/time. So if you wanted to do it with scanned film shots you would have to get the data from a date/time film back or put in your date/time of each shot you scan manually I suppose. Good idea using the hotshoe to trigger it though.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin