Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,836   Posts: 1,582,417   Online: 767

Shooter
    35mm

Ever see a Pentax belt clip?

In the ME user's manual, near the end, there is a super-cool accessory shown, which is a big fat belt clip for clipping your camera to your belt. It goes on the back of the camera somehow. I really want one of these, because due to shoulder injury I can't comfortably use shoulder straps. But I've never seen one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No, but I had a similar idea yesterday, attaching a quick release base to a comfy belt.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    DAG camera repair has some(one) for Leica screw mount cameras on his site. I don't think I;ve seen the official Pentax branded unit, but there were aftermarket clips available long time ago.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The ME one turns up from time to time, the MX and Auto 110 versions are a lot rarer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Back in the late '70's I owned an MX, and I went to a presentation at a local camera store about the Pentax lineup. The Pentax rep there had a camera clipped to his belt; I don't remember if it was an ME or MX. I thought it was really cool, but never owned one.
    Eddy McDonald
    www.fotoartes.com
    Eschew defenestration!

Shooter
    35mm
    If fabrication capabilities, I suppose you could make one that wrapped around the base and screwed into the tripod socket. That doesn' describe me though.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin