Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,772   Posts: 1,484,356   Online: 1199

Shooter
    Medium Format

Sometimes I wish...

I lived somewhere else... take a look at this auction, an entire darkroom for peanuts: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110343711669

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Makes a change.

Usually when I see a great offer it's in the US and I would have no way of getting it.

Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought the complete contents of a darkroom about 9 years ago, I came away with a car full of boxes and for £100 had a mint Durst colour enlarger, trays, safelights, dev tanks, a new tripod, two Bowens flash units, 2 colour analysers, many boxes of paper . . . . . . . . . . .

It's worth looking out for these bargains, sometimes people don't want the hassle of selling items singly they just want everything out of the way and the money part is secondary.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Could be a great bargain

For UK buyers this could be a real bargain, but you'd need to collect. It won't fit in most cars either

Ian
    Last edited by Ian Grant; 02-16-2009 at 06:16 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: missed the link

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    1 dead butterfly and a dead spider.
    It sure was a hell of a lot cleaner than mine.

This was right in Andy K's backyard, so maybe he bought it or tipped someone off. The other thing about these collect-only auctions is that you can ask eBay to list items by distance from your home postcode, so you can easily see if they are accessible or not.

Shooter
    35mm
    i have never found a bargain in northern ireland...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin