Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,856   Online: 831

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SharpMonkey View Post
    Perhaps we should just stop having all conversations unless they are conversations of love and mutual respect and back-stroking so that nobody gets their feelings hurt. And then we can ignore the problems of the world as if they weren't there. We could pretend like the greatest robbery of all history didn't happen and all the party players thereof (of which the Federal Reserve which is a non-governmental entity is a member), were simply doing their job and we should not question them or their motives.

On second hand thought, I think that is what "they" would want us to do. Nobody questioning them. Nobody standing against their usurped power. Everyone singing Kum-Bah-Yah and having love-fests around the campfire, roasting marshmallows with Stepfordville smiles on their faces.

:rolleyes:
    Perhaps we can refrain from personal attacks. Your cynicism and sarcasm is unappreciated and misused.
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
    Perhaps we can refrain from personal attacks. Your cynicism and sarcasm is unappreciated and misused.
    Perhaps "we"? Are you speaking for me or is there a mouse in your pocket or do you normally talk about yourself in the plural?

Misused? The average person doesn't want to give any mindspace to things like the Constitution of the United States of America. I on the other hand happen to know much about it, the era, and all kinds of general and specific knowledge of Common Law and Admiralty Law and the difference of both. I devoted hours upon hours on these kind of things in and out of the law library. I know more about them than the rules of football. How is it misused to speak the plain truth? You're expecting too much from me if you expect me to coddle a grown man and lie to him by saying that he lacks a slave's mind when he sucks up to the man even though he doesn't have to.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin