Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,690   Online: 1191

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    More have gone out than came in this year but I'm still way off my impossible dream of one camera one lens.

Out:
    Nikon F90
    Nikon FE
    Nikkor 20/3.5
    Vivitar flash

In:
    Nikon F3
    Nikon AF6000
    Fuji GA645

I threw out my old camera bag and I'm now using a much smaller one. I'm trying to make sure all my equipment can fit in it. So if anything new comes in something must go out.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Our heroine.. sheesh men.. what do we tell our wives now?

Hunny I jsut bought a few more things for my photogrpahy habit?.. only $200 more this week!

I'm buying stuff for 2 people.. my son n myself.... he does the same for me....

We're both film junkies and collectors.

smoke em while you can fellas!

hahahahahaha

off to the loonie bin to see what's for sale....
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

I drove by a pawn shop the other day that appeared to have a bunch of MF gear on shelves. Must ... resist ... urge...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nothing I realistically need. But every so often I find myself checking the KEH website, looking for a black M4P in Ex or better condition. No reason to be doing so...l already have two M6s. But...
    An assortment of F-series Nikons (F to F6, excluding the F4) with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Shooter
    Multi Format

G. A. S. list time

About chocking on GAS here. At the point where I really cannot shoot everything I've acquired. So, naturally I was in a antiques store yesterday and saw a Nikkormat FT. Only thing that kept me from bringing it home was that it was jammed.

Why people leave cameras on open access shelves is beyond me. Almost every time they are jammed. Mirror is up, shutter won't fire, and self timer is engaged. I mean you have to play with all the buttons while mom and dad are shopping, right? :frown:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Give in to your G.A.S.

Oh, no reason.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have been GAS free for several years now. If I see something interesting at a camera swap meet and I see something interesting, if I can easily afford it, I might buy it. But I have not had an urge to buy camera equipment for quiet a while.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    And did you use the patch?.. th gum?.. or the fake inhailer cameras?

I hear Beno helps GAS too, anyone try it?

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by paul ron View Post
    And did you use the patch?.. th gum?.. or the fake inhailer cameras?

I hear Beno helps GAS too, anyone try it?

Gas-X
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Eh, screw it. I've owned three off-topic Nikons; four off-topic P&S Canons; a Canon FTb-QL, 4 Pentax H3v/SV meterless screwmount bodies; 5 Spotmatic series bodies; a ME Super; a Super A (black SuperProgram); 2 Hasselblad 500c bodies (almost bought a third); 1 Hasselblad 500EL that was dead; 16 Nikon F bodies of varying vintages and configurations; 17 Nikon F2 bodies of various versions (all metered, but no F2S bodies); 12 F3 bodies (no titanium, limited, or High-Speed models, but regular, HP, and P models); 18 F4 bodies, including one that flatulent1 bought after I'd sold it, then purged at Glazer's for some Contax gear; 5 F5 bodies; 3 FE bodies; 3 FE2 bodies; 9 FM bodies; 3 early FM2 bodies; 25 FM2n bodies; an EM; a FG-20; a N8008; a N90; 4 Nikkormat EL series bodies; 7 Nikkormat/Nikomat FT bodies; 43 Nikkormat/Nikomat FTn bodies; 22 FT2 bodies; and 4 FT3 bodies. Am about to receive two N2000's and another N8008 from KEH, which are coming with a MB-20 for my F4s and some other stuff that I won.

I've owned too many lenses to count. That, and a few motor drives and flash units.

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 50/1.4 AI, 80-200/4.5 AI, 85/1.8 K, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin