Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,104   Online: 1002

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    A Kodak Brownie #2 box camera will take 120 film. Kodak #2 cameras of all ilk take 120 film. Beware of the 2A, it takes 116 film, you don't want that. I have a couple of Brownie Target Six-20 box cameras. They take 620 film. It is a PITA to respool the 120 film onto the 620 spool, but I do it only because I have the camera and it takes a reasonably good picture with the meniscus lens. I took my camera apart and cleaned out the seventy plus years of dust and grime which had built up on the viewfinder and lens. Good luck with whatever you decide on. I recently acquired a 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Auto Graflex. I had to completely disassemble the shutter to get it working, but am now using it.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Speaking of using Kodak Juniors, these three were shot on a No. 1 Kodak Junior loaded with Acros 100. It has a B&L Rapid Rectilinear lens, and some of the negs have been pretty impressive. These were just cyanotype proofs I had lying around and scanned quickly, but one gets the idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scan.jpg   Scan0001.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When I use kodak I just clip of the outside rim of the 120 spool (only the plastic ones) with a large nail clipper. Works perfect. Makes some cool pics to. On my website I have some pics taken with a 72 year old EHO box. http://www.degro-fotografie.nl/gallery_202294.html
    I have also a agfa clack that I use as well.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin