Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,830   Posts: 1,582,289   Online: 1020

Thread: Storing slides

Shooter
    35mm

Storing slides

I just got my first ever batch of slides back. I'm really happy with the positive image; it's really exciting. But they came back mounted and in a plastic box. It's pretty big. Not terribly big, but if you shot a lot of slides, they would start to take up a lot of space. I want to start thinking about organization now. I know you can buy plastic slide sheets just like negative sheets, and store the slides in binders. This is what I do with my negatives but the standard sheets hold 20 slides. What do you do prefer for storage?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Print File -
    Archival, and easy to review by putting the page on the light box.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc..._Page_for.html

I think for a large volume this would take up less space than the boxes, and be easier to find something you are looking for later.

Bob
    "I always take a camera, That way I never have to say 'Gee, look at that - I wish I had a camera'" -Joe Clark, H.B.S.S.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin