Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,154   Online: 819

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by lorirfrommontana View Post
    I never even though of the bathroom thing! Good plan makeing them go 1st!...
    Along that same line, post a sign saying "No peeing in the chemical trays"..(You did say, as young as 10 years-old, didn't you?.).
    Dann Fassnacht
    Aberdeen, WA USA

glockman99@hotmail.com
    -------------------------------------
    My film cameras are all Nikons: F3HP, F4s, N90s, N8008, N8008s.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a couple of thoughts. I think you could have them "help" you make up the rules. You should get a lot of buy in that way. The other thought is are you sure that you want to close yourself alone in an unlighted room with one or two youngsters in this day and age. I'd be surprised if 4H doesn't have rules against it. I'd always have an unrelated adult "assistant" with me. It's not that I'm saying anything will happen but all it takes is one person with an agenda to make it get very ugly. It's a sad state of affairs, but one that needs to be thought about.
    -Doug

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I guess I never thought of this. I'm a parent of one of the kids, 2 others are a freinds kids. I guess we all know eachother well and they teach my kids in some of the projects and vice versa. If I did not know a child and family personally I guess I would ask their parents to get involved. Parents will be invited any way even if I do know them! Parental involvement is really big in our club and I would be more comfortable having their parents there learning also. I guess you do have to think of these things. I really appreciate all the advice and I have a list made out. I will add that parents are always welcome and encouraged to come along to the list! My daughter will always be there also. Thanks again. I have a couple of days off and plan on getting that darkroom finished finally! When you all see how small it is you'll wonder what took so long!
    Lori

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin