Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,073   Posts: 1,611,950   Online: 1199

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    veiwing filters for ciba prints,to correct color.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They may not be ,but when I first started using cibachrom we used sheets like that .they had individual little windows with colored filters to view the print and help you determine color correction. Did not have color analyzers for fhototogs back then.

Shooter
    35mm
    Well they don't have any colored filters as they are now, but at least it helps me to rest my mind over their use. Thanks for the info.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sometimes I soup my roll film in those large tanks. I "string" the reels on homemade brass rods, with a T at the bottom. It means sitting and whistling in the dark (actually listening to Mozart) until the film is in the fix tank, but that is a small price to pay for the convenience. Some folks say that gives more even development than inverted SS tanks, but I have never been able to tell the difference.
    PS: Although I really love the music of J.S. Bach, I like the sound of Mozart in the dark. Go figure.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well do you think am any closer than John in my answer.

Shooter
    35mm
    The Honeywell Tilt-A-Mite flash will accept either the smaller M5 bulbs or the larger Press 25 bulbs. The socket self-adjusts to either size. You just press the bulb in and pull it out. The Press 25 bulbs will light up a large room, with a guide number in the hundreds. I have one that works, although I have never used it for a photo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin