Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,510   Online: 964

Shooter
    Medium Format

Houston TX area Nikons Available

Don't know if this is the right forum for this but for anyone who might be interested.

This afternoon - Sunday April 19 - I spotted two brand new N80 QD bodies for sale in the soon-to-be-closing Ritz Camera in the Royal Oaks Center on Westheimer Rd.

The clerk on duty scanned one of the boxes and came up with a price of $172.

Given that its a bankruptcy liquidation, they might well entertain offers for less.

Shooter
    35mm
    Not bad... but a bit far for me to drive. I wonder if any of the closing stores still have a new F100 sitting around? I used to work at a similar store where we had some unusual items in the stock room, and I've also seen Wolf employees bring out things that weren't on display but still in stock (I bought a Nikon D70 this way once, they were no longer officially "in the catalog" but the store just hadn't sent the body back for some reason).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin