Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,534   Posts: 1,544,052   Online: 1121

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

H16 Reflex spotted in use today

I went to the hockey playoffs tonight in Anaheim. (Rooting for the Wings in the middle of a bunch of Ducks fans was interesting). Outside of the stadium, I spied a Bolex. It was an H16 Reflex with a fisheye attached. I asked the guy who he was shooting for, and he said it was for the Ducks. (Or did he say for the stadium?)

Pretty nice to see one of these suckers being used professionally! It was really a beauty. The guy didn't seem to know anything about it, though. Very weird. I asked if it was an H16, and he said, "What do you mean? Hi16?"
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bolex and a fisheye reminds me of that scene in the "David Holzman Diary" when he gets a fisheye lens:

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin