Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,396   Online: 818

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    My Epson did this to me recently and I thought for awhile it was the bulb. I fiddled with the cords and replugged it all in and it worked - I think the cord between the base and the top had come just very slightly loose. If yours has a bulb in the lid just for negs, it might have blown, too. Mine isn't user-serviceable; maybe you're more lucky.
    Ditto what Bethe said. Check the cable that goes to the top/lid of the scanner. That happened to me as well. It drove me bonkers for days before I decided to check the cable and push it in/tight again - it came loose but appeared to be in place.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks! Yup, you were right. There was a problem with the cable to the top of the scanner. Reseated it, and all is well, thank God. I'm back in business.

Thanks, again!

- CJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin