Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,741   Online: 1035

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
    Shooter
    Large Format

no no no

Harman have ruined ilford, they should have let it die a graceful death.

5 years and it wont exist, good riddance to the stuff, there are plenty of paper suppliers selling there stock for more than 50 percent less, i use fotoimpex in germany. excellent

jessops were bad when film was popular and there bad now and soon they will also disappear, good coluldnt stand the places, rude arrogant and clueless.

dont give your money to those idiots, give it only to companies who care about photography, and not to what are now mobile phone shops with 2 year olds behind the counter.

i personally think that the uk will drop out entirely of the photographic market and the closest you will have left is carphone warehouse

i moved out from england after 30 years (from birth) and will never go back. you are all being taken for a ride by your royalty and government (thieves and liars)

dont put off the inevitable any longer and just have that damn cival war.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by paulie View Post
    Harman have ruined ilford, they should have let it die a graceful death.

5 years and it wont exist, good riddance to the stuff, there are plenty of paper suppliers selling there stock for more than 50 percent less, i use fotoimpex in germany. excellent

jessops were bad when film was popular and there bad now and soon they will also disappear, good coluldnt stand the places, rude arrogant and clueless.

dont give your money to those idiots, give it only to companies who care about photography, and not to what are now mobile phone shops with 2 year olds behind the counter.

i personally think that the uk will drop out entirely of the photographic market and the closest you will have left is carphone warehouse

i moved out from england after 30 years (from birth) and will never go back. you are all being taken for a ride by your royalty and government (thieves and liars)

dont put off the inevitable any longer and just have that damn cival war.

Paulie,

You sound a little bitter, don't you? You really should come out and clearly state how you feel and get it off your chest.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Large Format

hahaha

yup bitter and twisted fella

if i hadnt of left then i would have been englands biggest pain in the butt

i for one will never return, my eyes are now open and i see what the rest of the world sees in england

i now live in amsterdam

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin