Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,889   Posts: 1,520,759   Online: 1148

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    I have been a KEH customer (both a buyer and a seller) and, overall, my experience with them has been very good. I have bought EX and better items only, as I tend to be careful about cosmetics. I thought the EX+ A-1 body I bought was pretty good; however, I returned it as it had a tiny amount of brassing. As far as I know, an EX+ body should be free of brassing. In the rare case where I have requested a return or exchange, it has, on one or two occasions, taken a while to be processed. I just did an exchange, and am looking forward to the arrival of my new items.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shipping from KEH (Canadian destination)

I placed and order from KEH on the 2nd which was confirmed via email.They are sending it USPS.Wonder when it will get it??

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kennedy View Post
    I placed and order from KEH on the 2nd which was confirmed via email.They are sending it USPS.Wonder when it will get it??
    Orders to Manitoba take anywhere from 7-21 days. You never know what the mail gremlins will put you through

Once I had an order take an exceptionally long time, only to findout that KEH hadn't shipped until almost 4 weeks after their confirmation. Ugh.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I get the items from KEH in about 2-3 weeks, very slow IMHO but what can you do...
    good idea to get a second confirmation from KEH on the actual ship date. good luck
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Guess they aren't too fond of U.S.P.S because my order wasn't mailed until the 21st.Took 19 days to process.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sounds familiar. The Post Office must be quite a distance from their business
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    On the wetcoast of Canada the order is here from Freestyle 12-14 days AFTER I mail out the M.O.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I just got my order from KHB in Toronto and it only took 6 days total. At my request they sent it Xpress post so it got to me by way of USPS and I didn't have to go through or pay any Customs charges. Those guys rock!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dances_w_clouds View Post
    On the wetcoast of Canada the order is here from Freestyle 12-14 days AFTER I mail out the M.O.
    I get my Freestyle orders in less time than that - no more than 10 days, usually a week, and my orders probably have to go through Vancouver to get here. I charge it to my Visa if that makes any difference.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes that is why. I have to send a M.O. down to them but the response back is usually with in 4 -5 days

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin