Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,060   Posts: 1,561,609   Online: 839

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 212526272829303132333435363741 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just bought my Mamiya 645AF kit from them last month. There was some good and some bad with the experience. The good was that the "Bargain" 120/220 back I purchased has no noticeable problems. The bad was that their "verification" of my information took three forevers. Hopefully this will not happen on future orders.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    NOT KEH but... I recently returned one lens that wasn't quite as advertised and the seller (a reputable large company) charged me $39. Shipping certainly was not $39 especially since I bought two lenses at the same time (shipped in the same box) and kept one of them. To me this sure feels like I got shafted for a few dollars. The sales agent didn't warn me of the shortage either. I won't mention the company name here but again, it was NOT KEH.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I wish you would mention the company name. If they are up to tricks like that, the community needs to know.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    ^^^ Eh... I don't know... this company and the agent are highly respected among the photo forums I've visited. It would likely just start a flame war.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They charged you $39 for what? Shipping?
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    They didn't say... just shorted me the funds... and it took them nearly 3 weeks to transfer the funds after the item arrived there.

Images
    Restocking fee?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    No, there isn't a restocking fee with this company within a reasonable time frame. There is a return privilege and I had a reason to return it.

CBG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So far KEH has batted 1000 for me. I've bought a number of things from them and always been totally satisfied.

Perhaps it's just good luck; I've only been strongly dissatisfied with one online seller, and even then, it wasn't robbery, just a major difference about what excellent condition means.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mike,
    Are you in the US?
    You could update your profile to reflect your location.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin