Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,884   Posts: 1,520,528   Online: 848

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 232728293031323334353637383943 ... LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    You know... the more we keep stroking KEH's hair the more likely they'll get a rise from it. Prices will go up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mwdake View Post
    I have only tried to sell them stuff once.
    I sent them a Minolta lens and a Vivitar 285 flash.
    They would not take the lens but gave me an amazing offer on the flash, way more than I thought it was worth.
    Funny thing is I sent the flash with the all the original box, instructions wide angle panel etc and they sent all that back?
    That's weird, especially considering they do sell instruction books and accessories. I think they miss a chance to make a little more by not selling mint condition stuff with boxes and cards if they came with them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's weird, especially considering they do sell instruction books and accessories. I think they miss a chance to make a little more by not selling mint condition stuff with boxes and cards if they came with them.
    That's what I thought as the flash was barely used in the box with everything that came with it so I figured they would keep the extras so as to sell it as a LN or something.

Shooter
    35mm
    "t's practically an EX cosmetics wise except for the fact that parts of the back were really sticky(infamous N/F90 sticky back syndrome),"

I bought a Nikon N90 brand new from Adorama back when they first came out, mine also had the coating on the film door start to crumble off. I called Nikon and they sent me a brand new film door for free. I wonder if they still do this?

I have bought quite a bit of stuff from KEH over the years, from BGN to brand new. For me, the BGN grade stuff is a little too rough looking, but step it up to EX and it is starting to look pretty nice, EX+ from them looks virtually mint to my eye.

Back in July I bought an EX+ Nikon F5, and just a few weeks ago a EX Canon EOS-1V.

Jared

Shooter
    Medium Format

KEH

Any body having trouble accessing KEH I keep getting a server error and no access.Or access that makes dial up look fast And I have RR on Cable

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I too have had problems. They appear to be working on their website and it seems to have some issues. I never got an error message preventing access, but it has been very slow and a bit weird.

Richard Wasserman

http://www.richardwasserman.net

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've been trying to place an order with KEH for nearly 3 days! Yeah, I get the server error too :-(
    ------------------------------------
    -Joe
    RB67, ETR, ETRS, F4, F5, FM3a, A1, AE1,
    Bronica-S, Mamiya-7, Yashica TLR, & many many Range finders
    ------------------------------------

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Their website was renewed a couple of days ago. Maybe some hickups as usual.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I phoned them yesterday. They've installed new software and know about the problems.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just give them a call ((800) 342-5534) if you need to order something right away.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin