Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,653   Posts: 1,668,743   Online: 1124

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 323637383940414243 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I picked up a Mamiya C330F off their website, listed as excellent. The body is remarkable. It really does look like someone bought this back in the 70's thinking how amazing MF would be then they just never used it, or took really great care of it.

At the same time I picked a black series 80mm lens for the TLR. Listed at 85% original and right on the mark. A small scratch is all that could be seen.

Keh is good in my book.

I went back and forth down the Rollei road and I found that models either needed a major overhaul or were too expensive. Sure, the Mamiya is more cumbersome but at what price? The cost is basically what a crap Rolleicord would run you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daniel-Duarte.com

Shooter
    35mm

Zone VI Camera

My recently purchased Zone VI arrived today. KEH rated it as EX, but I've seen others on the auction site listed as "MINTY" in what I would consider to be fair to poor. Not a wrinkle in the bellows, two or three small scratches and a little dust. Nothing else. Movements are easy to lock and focusing is smooth. I just wish we weren't having 40 mph winds today.

In short, I got the camera for a great price and in great condition. KEH is great.

Dave

Shooter
    35mm RF
    And their 180 day warranty is the best I've found!!!!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've purchased from KEH a few times, and have been absolutely thrilled with the results. Only issue is that they don't ship USPS, so shipping to Hawaii isn't very reasonable. My orders are usually large enough that paying $25 for 2-day shipping doesn't really bother me much.
    Nikon F5 + MF-28 | 105/2.5 | 18/3.5
    Hasselblad EL/M | Distagon 50/4
    Tri-X

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    Fully agree.
    +1
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format

KEH website??

Over the years I've bought a lot of gear from KEH. For example perhaps 18 months ago I bought a Pentax LX body in "Bargain" condition" for well under $200. A little brassing, a few minor scratches on the base plate, had to blow out a little dust in the finder. It works perfectly. I have never bought an item from them that wasn't as described, usually even better.

However, I am not happy with the new website! It may be prettier, but it is a PITA to use in comparison with the old site. Anyone else have an opinion on that?
    This email is a natural hand-made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and in no way are to be considered flaws.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by GRHazelton View Post
    Over the years I've bought a lot of gear from KEH. For example perhaps 18 months ago I bought a Pentax LX body in "Bargain" condition" for well under $200. A little brassing, a few minor scratches on the base plate, had to blow out a little dust in the finder. It works perfectly. I have never bought an item from them that wasn't as described, usually even better.

However, I am not happy with the new website! It may be prettier, but it is a PITA to use in comparison with the old site. Anyone else have an opinion on that?
    I will second, don't ever remember any purchase from them that wasn't under rated and always fast shipping.

David
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I got a bargain nikon FA that should have been as is. It was rougher than I expected and they didn't mention a couple of missing pieces. Since I was replacing a dead FA and had the extra pieces i just kept it.
    At the time they only had one other FA and it was EX rated and very expensive so I didn't have many choices.

Typos made on a tiny phone...
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by GRHazelton View Post

Yeah, my opinion is that you are one hundred percent correct, the new site is a pain! The old site wasn't fancy, but it was certainly easier to navigate around in. Much easier to find things and the old site was much nicer to just browse around on, to see what kind of cool things they had for me to spend money on.
    Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought a Nikon F5 rated EX+, when I received it, it has a very small dent in the prism housing... so small I didn't notice it for a few days, but large enough that it would have been noticed in inspection. I would have returned it if it weren't for the fact that when I plugged my MV-1 into it, I saw that it had only seen 10 rolls of 24 exposure film. The camera had only 240 +/- shutter actuations on it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin