Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,051   Posts: 1,611,096   Online: 1070

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3236373839404142
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I picked up a Mamiya C330F off their website, listed as excellent. The body is remarkable. It really does look like someone bought this back in the 70's thinking how amazing MF would be then they just never used it, or took really great care of it.

At the same time I picked a black series 80mm lens for the TLR. Listed at 85% original and right on the mark. A small scratch is all that could be seen.

Keh is good in my book.

I went back and forth down the Rollei road and I found that models either needed a major overhaul or were too expensive. Sure, the Mamiya is more cumbersome but at what price? The cost is basically what a crap Rolleicord would run you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daniel-Duarte.com

Shooter
    35mm

Zone VI Camera

My recently purchased Zone VI arrived today. KEH rated it as EX, but I've seen others on the auction site listed as "MINTY" in what I would consider to be fair to poor. Not a wrinkle in the bellows, two or three small scratches and a little dust. Nothing else. Movements are easy to lock and focusing is smooth. I just wish we weren't having 40 mph winds today.

In short, I got the camera for a great price and in great condition. KEH is great.

Dave

Shooter
    35mm RF
    And their 180 day warranty is the best I've found!!!!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin