Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,257   Posts: 1,660,515   Online: 898

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3337383940414243

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't speak highly enough about KEH. I just looked at my account, and in the last year I've bought 45 items (11 order) online, and another ~20 items/3 orders over the phone. So about 65+/- items.

I have bought every grade they have, including UG and AS-IS. Of all those 65 items, I've had to send back one item, as it had very oily blades. They serviced it, and I had it back within 7 days.

The reps (Greco, Arthur, and others) are always a pleasure to work with.

Hmm.... the old vs new website. Yeah, I liked the old one better, but honestly, I've gotten used to the new one. Still like the old one better, but hey, I still find what I want/need, and that's all that matters. If you aren't keen on the site, it's no problem to call them and ask if they have something.

Just adding my 2 cents.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris G View Post
    when I plugged my MV-1 into it, I saw that it had only seen 10 rolls of 24 exposure film. The camera had only 240 +/- shutter actuations on it.
    Or 6 36-exposure rolls and one 24.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Unfortunately, in the past 2 years or so I haven't had good luck with them. I've received gear that was supposed to be EX and looked worse than some BGN stuff I've got from them. I've received bodies that had issues-don't they check this stuff?? I've received the wrong item. Tomorrow I will send back a Tokina 35-200 that was supposed to be Minolta MD mount but is Yashica/Contax mount. They have an excellent return/exchange policy and good prices. If you don't mind playing the return/exchange game with them.
    Bill

Pentax's 645, ME Super, Spotmatic II
    Kiev 4,
    Praktica LB,
    Minoltas SRT 102, SRT 202
    Canons A1, TX
    many Nikons-F2 eye level F2AS N90s, F4E, N2000, N6000, N6006, Nikomat FTN, N5005

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by f/16 View Post
    Unfortunately, in the past 2 years or so I haven't had good luck with them. I've received gear that was supposed to be EX and looked worse than some BGN stuff I've got from them. I've received bodies that had issues-don't they check this stuff?? I've received the wrong item. Tomorrow I will send back a Tokina 35-200 that was supposed to be Minolta MD mount but is Yashica/Contax mount. They have an excellent return/exchange policy and good prices. If you don't mind playing the return/exchange game with them.
    Their mistake so they pay all shipping?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    Their mistake so they pay all shipping?

Yes they do but it's hard to believe how many times it happens. Maybe I just have a string of bad luck with them.
    Bill

Pentax's 645, ME Super, Spotmatic II
    Kiev 4,
    Praktica LB,
    Minoltas SRT 102, SRT 202
    Canons A1, TX
    many Nikons-F2 eye level F2AS N90s, F4E, N2000, N6000, N6006, Nikomat FTN, N5005

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin