Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,481   Posts: 1,644,468   Online: 948

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3337383940414243

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't speak highly enough about KEH. I just looked at my account, and in the last year I've bought 45 items (11 order) online, and another ~20 items/3 orders over the phone. So about 65+/- items.

I have bought every grade they have, including UG and AS-IS. Of all those 65 items, I've had to send back one item, as it had very oily blades. They serviced it, and I had it back within 7 days.

The reps (Greco, Arthur, and others) are always a pleasure to work with.

Hmm.... the old vs new website. Yeah, I liked the old one better, but honestly, I've gotten used to the new one. Still like the old one better, but hey, I still find what I want/need, and that's all that matters. If you aren't keen on the site, it's no problem to call them and ask if they have something.

Just adding my 2 cents.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris G View Post
    when I plugged my MV-1 into it, I saw that it had only seen 10 rolls of 24 exposure film. The camera had only 240 +/- shutter actuations on it.
    Or 6 36-exposure rolls and one 24.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin