Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,279   Posts: 1,534,859   Online: 771

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Storage of Film, Prints and Polaroid

Hello, does anybody have any advice on how to store, organize and file all of the above.

I have just started to take photography seriously and want to start on a good note, I will be using the zone system and recording every picture, so I really want to keep my record sheet, negative, polaroid and print together it will all be in date order, all this should allow me to learn faster and allow me to see my progress.

I did wonder if just standard A4 wallets where a good idea or if there are chemicals in them that might damage what is inside. I know you can buy wallets for negative, but I can only find A4 wallets that hold a lot rather than small wallets that just hold one.

I hope that makes sense. Any advise is welcome.

Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    print files in binder for my negs and prints. hasn't let me down for 20 + years

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin