Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,245   Online: 705

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow! There sure is a pent up demand for old Series V,VI and up filters. So much so that I have to put a halt to the requests for awhile, until I can get some of this stuff in the mail. I'll put another post up when I've cleared the decks. By then, I'll have a pretty good idea of what I have left. I've been able to find something for almost everybody, though the match may not be perfect (why isn't anyone asking for color correction filters? I have piles of those!) I'm running out of red and green and orange filters and the adapters are a catch as catch can situation.

More later. I will respond to everyone that has asked for something, but please, give me a chance to shovel out my work space before I get any more requests. I don't want to leave anyone feeling that I'm ignoring them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks, take your time.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No real stash of bayonet adapters, I'm afraid.
    Thanks anyhow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin