Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,478   Posts: 1,644,393   Online: 849

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

LOTS of adapters, filters, etc.

OK. I don't know where else to post this, but I have just come into a very large box of old filters, adapters, etc. I haven't been able to go through the entire pile yet, but they seem to be mostly Kodak Series V, VI, VII and even VIII, though there are also camera-specific filters and close-up lenses for some very old stuff band some quite small ones (portrait adapter lens for a Kodak No. 2 Cartridge Premo, for example.) Most are dirty, but very few are damaged.

Here's the deal. I don't want to take this stuff to the dump. but even I have a limit as to how much stuff I can have "in storage." If anyone has a need for anything of this type, PM me, but don't be in a rush. I will try to find what you're looking for and send it on. Since small items don't take much postage, it will be a freebie. If anyone wants a grab-bag of old photo material, I'll happily make one up and send it along.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Do your homework before you let everything go too cheaply. You never know what might have real cash value. I can't begin to count how many things came "free" in purchases that were worth more than everything else in the entire kit including the main item.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes.
    Will be work, perhaps too much, but compile a list, and post that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do your homework before you let everything go too cheaply.

...compile a list, and post that.
    Nope, sorry folks. I'm not going to charge for this stuff and I'm not going to post a list. Too much stuff, too much fun giving it away. I can always use money, but the stuff came to me for free and it leaves the same way. If you have a need, send me a note and I'll look for what you want. I won't be able to do it later in the fall, since school starts up and I actually have to work for a living, but I can do it in the next week or so.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If by any chance you have an infrared filter in Series VI, I am dying to have one. I have never seen one on eBay.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzy View Post
    If by any chance you have an infrared filter in Series VI, I am dying to have one. I have never seen one on eBay.
    Not a real infra-red filter, just red filters, I'm afraid.

Whitey

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Have any UV blockers?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
    Do your homework before you let everything go too cheaply. You never know what might have real cash value. I can't begin to count how many things came "free" in purchases that were worth more than everything else in the entire kit including the main item.
    But then sometimes seeing orphan equipment find a good home is compensation in itself.

Denis K

PS: Sorry Whitey, I didn't see your response until I moved on in the list. I had a feeling you already felt that way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't suppose there's much chance of any 30.5mm filters, but I'm looking for any I can get for my little Rollei 35S.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I could use a bay 1 to 40.5 or series VI adapter. I could also use some basic series V and VI filters if you have any going spare.

Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin