Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,564   Posts: 1,545,306   Online: 812

Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415162060 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Michel Hardy-Vallée View Post
    I have a Zone VI cold head somehwere for 6x6 and 35mm I have never managed to sell. Free for shipping.
    Dang, thats real tempting, I've always wanted to try printing with a cold light source. But we are selling our house, and I'm trimming all the unnecessary items from my collections.

Rick

CGross
    All items are spoken for...Thanks

Have the following items for free + shipping

A Minolta X700 body with MD 50mm F2 lens. The body is in good shape but is not working. The film advance won't complete. Probably could be repaired. Also comes with a Minolta strap and body cap and rear lens cap.

2 Minolta Body caps - 1 is an older cap likely off an XG1. The other is a generic cap.

1 Minolta Front Lens cap - says 57mm inside. I slipped over a lens as I remember.

Minolta Auto 200x flash - with case - case is a little dirt and dusty. Flash works well. Maybe a tiny bit of corrosion that was cleaned of at one point. Has some sort of identification number lightly scribed on one side.

Polaroid 545 holder. No show piece but works. Has paint loss on all of the common surfaces.

If you want any of these, please PM me. Would love to have someone take it all!!
    Last edited by CGross; 02-13-2010 at 04:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Flash Bracket - Bring your own shoe

Flash bracket with 1/4-20 threaded hole for adding your own hot or cold shoe. Also has hole for threading a cable release. The angle of the handle seems to make it work best with camera held waist high, though base is more appropriate for 35mm.

Shipping weight is 2 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bracket.jpg  

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    5x7 film holders. They are a bit stiff, I have cleaned them but the light traps could use some cleaning.

I have at least 4.

Just need to pay shipping or you can pick them up from me.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CGross View Post
    All items are spoken for...Thanks

Have the following items for free + shipping

A Minolta X700 body with MD 50mm F2 lens. The body is in good shape but is not working. The film advance won't complete. Probably could be repaired. Also comes with a Minolta strap and body cap and rear lens cap.

2 Minolta Body caps - 1 is an older cap likely off an XG1. The other is a generic cap.

1 Minolta Front Lens cap - says 57mm inside. I slipped over a lens as I remember.

Minolta Auto 200x flash - with case - case is a little dirt and dusty. Flash works well. Maybe a tiny bit of corrosion that was cleaned of at one point. Has some sort of identification number lightly scribed on one side.

Polaroid 545 holder. No show piece but works. Has paint loss on all of the common surfaces.

If you want any of these, please PM me. Would love to have someone take it all!!
    Hi there! I will send you a PM shortly regarding the X700 body & MD 50/2 lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Anyone wants to give away a Minolta mount lens (MC or MD)? I have an XGM body, but don't have a lens.

Please, do let me know.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    here is a lottery item,

several packs of Kodak paper

1 25 sheet pack of polycontrast IIIRC f paper, never opened. 5x7

1 25 sheet pack of polymax rc paper N surface never opened. 8X10

1 25 sheet pack of polyfiber f surface never opened 8x10

1 package, don't know how many sheets as it has been opened, and i didn't test this paper. polymax fifber surface N 8x10

1 package, don't know how many sheets as it has been opened, and i didn't this this paper, p-max art RC V2 surface 8x10

I would really like one person to take all of this as it makes my life much easier

Some one gave this to me and i am clueless about how it has been handled, etc. Since i have had the paper it has been in a climate control environment.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll take all of it. PM sent

Rick

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hall View Post
    5x7 film holders. They are a bit stiff, I have cleaned them but the light traps could use some cleaning.

I have at least 4.

Just need to pay shipping or you can pick them up from me.
    Robert,

I could use a couple of 5x7 holders if you still have them. Sending a PM.

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Free 2 rolls of PolaChrome film

Both expired in 1989 and both unopened. One is a 36 exposure and the other 12. It would be nice, but not required, that givee pays postage.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin