Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,468   Online: 892

Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617182262 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Approximately 100 unused plastic slide mounts (2x2).

Shooter
    35mm

Shooter
    Large Format
    If you’re a darkroom beginner in need of a lens for 35mm enlarging I have two 3-element 50mm f/3.5 rebranded Marumi enlarging lenses that have just been taken apart, cleaned, and reassembled. The glass is now clean and clear and they work like new. They have the standard 39mm x 26 threads-per-inch Leica thread. You’ll need a retaining ring. Free to a good home in the continental US, one lens per customer. Please reply by PM with your mailing address.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    These are just sitting on the shelf gathering dust -- you pay the postage they are yours
    Olympus XA2 w/A11 flash the ready light on the flash no longer lights up camera needs seals and fiddled with.
    Hansa tray siphon/print washer-just like the Kodak one, clips on the tray, and slips onto a faucet.
    Durst 35mmfilm loader for developing reels
    Yankee ClipperII roll film tank, new in the box w/thermometer and inst. no reels
    Rollei A110 camera--exwife dropped it in a glass of soda, needs a good cleaning

all ya gotta do is pay the shipping
    All these items are still available. Someone from another country never sent the shipping funds(ahh-the olde 'check is in the mail' routine)

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Free load of krap! I have five either krappy or semi-krappy cameras that will go as a lot to the first person in the USA who wants them. All are 35mm. Included are a Capital piece of krap that has a roll of film in it that was there when I got it and I've made a few exposures with it. Maybe you could finish the roll. icam pc 400 clear front piece of krap, PS 25 plastic, made in China, piece, Fujifilm smart shot supreme which offers panorama setting if you like really narrow krappy negatives and a Canon sure shot supreme complete with case. So it looks like I'm offering three krappy cameras and two supreme cameras and that ain't no krappy deal. Satisfaction garranteed or full purchase price refunded, but I won't pay to ship the load back to me. I need to clean out some of my krap . . . and you probably don't have enough. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like the krappy cameras! It's always fun to play with stuff that is junk and getting it to work right. PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All these items are still available. Someone from another country never sent the shipping funds(ahh-the olde 'check is in the mail' routine)

Rick
    The Rollei, Oly and Yankee tank are all pending postage being sent

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Krap is gone. On its way to a new home. My wife will be happier and so will I. Now if I can just get through a few weeks without something replacing it. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Rick
    Hansa tray siphon is spoken for

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Bottom condenser for Philips PCS130

Bottom condenser in perfect condition. Says "60X60 F135 Bottom"" on the side. I can't use it and don't want to add it to the land fill. I sold the enlarger to someone several years ago and have just found the condenser. Can't remember where the enlarger went. Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin