Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,510   Online: 772

Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617181920212565 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry S View Post
    How can you sacrifice a Wirgin?
    !) find one.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I've let a lot of clutter build up & it's time to get rid of some stuff! Everything listed here is FREE, except for a few bucks to cover shipping. I've only taken a couple of pics of this stuff, but if someone wants to see something not shown, I'd be happy to oblige.

1) Lot of three Weston Master II exposure meters. Two are Universal & one is Cine. One of the Universal's is working, but not accurate, the other is dead. The marking on the dials on the Cine have almost completely flaked away. It's dead also.

2) Polaroid 150 with case. I'd planned to convert this to use packfilm, but never got around to it. If you want it for this purpose, I'll throw in a broken 420 that still has a functioning back.

3) Bell & Howell Super B Zoom 1201 video camera. Comes with strap & lower half of it's case. No idea if it still works of if you can even find film anymore.

4) GONE!

5) Pana-Vue2 Lighted 2x2 Slide Viewer still in the box. Also has instructions. Don't know if it works, but it doesn't look like it's ever been used.

6) Polaroid Lens shade, orange filter, & polarizing filter. I think these are for Rollfilm cameras. The polarizer has some cracking along the edges.

7) Cool Set of three Polaroid closeup filters with leather case & tape measure! This is actually a neat little package. Also for Rollfilm cameras.

8) Set of two Kodak Ektar lenses. I was told they're for a microfilm camera, but I'm sure they could be modified for some other use. PENDING

9) Strange little Wollensak Raptar Wide Angle lens. It's very small & appears to screw into some other apparatus.

Last edited by Captain Slack; 03-18-2010 at 07:30 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd be interested in the Ektar lenses, if possible.

Shooter
    35mm
    Odd pair available, FREE. 48mm Haze UV filter Korea, and accomanying 48mm Japan, screw-on metal lens cap. The filter is dirty from storage, and I've never used this size on any lens?

-John
    "I have no idea how to respond to the OP, so in the time honored tradition, I'm going to wade in, anyway!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's usable on the Canonet QL17 GIII. I'd take it if you don't mind.

Shooter
    35mm
    Going, going, gone to Mudman!

Quote Originally Posted by mudman View Post
    It's usable on the Canonet QL17 GIII. I'd take it if you don't mind.
    "I have no idea how to respond to the OP, so in the time honored tradition, I'm going to wade in, anyway!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks a bunch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    !) find one.
    Was easier when I was younger (OK - much younger). And this Wirgin, with mount, is now taken.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Promaster f2.8/28mm OM mount its stiff, probably needs cleaned, and its free except for postage. Probably $5 anywhere in US out of country will be more.

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll take the Polaroid 150. Send me a note.

Terry

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin