Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,493   Online: 637

Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718192021222666 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've got a roll of 120 XP2 super 400, exp. 6-11. And a 120 roll of Reala, exp. 11-10. I'll ship them free to the first person to PM me in the US. I'm shipping them as a pair.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Film is gone

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have about 300 8” x 10” sheets of Fujichrome Type 34 Super Glossy reversal printing material. It’s polyester, not paper and processed in the same chemistry as Kodak Ektachrome 22 and 23 reversal papers. I bought it fresh and promptly froze it. I unthawed one box and made a few prints and returned the rest to the freezer where the entire supply has been ever since.

The chemistry is no longer made. This is free, except for postage, to anyone who wishes to experiment. Please respond by PM if interested.

Shooter
    Large Format
    The Fujichrome Type 34 reversal printing materiel offered on April 4 2010 has been taken by an APUG member.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, let's see if we can't clean out the garage a little bit: all free, you pay postage.

1. DuPont Defender S-55X Safelight filter, in original box. Looks unused to me. Says, "For "Varigam" use 15 watt bulb at 3 feet. For "Velour Black" use 15 watt bulb at 3 feet. For "Apex" use 25 watt bulb at 2 feet." Includes instructions, approximately the same color as Kodak's "OC" amber filter. This one is glass, round, and about 5 5/8" in diameter.

2. Star-D 8x10 two bladed enlarging easel, in box, appears to be unused.

3. Brochure "Developing, Printing, and Enlarging with Kodak Materials". Original price was 25 cents. Tables for Verichrome, Plus-X, Super-XX, Panatomic-X, and Azo E, Velox, Kodabromide papers, etc. Obviously, for nostalgia buffs.

4. Opened package of 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch Kodak single-weight Velox F.3 photographic paper (25 sheets.) Expired 12/70. No guarantees on quality or how many sheets are left. For what it's worth, the original price was 65 cents!

I'm in zip code 46514 and will ship by US Post Office, your choice of method. I'll take postage in Paypal, MO, Romulan Ale or a *very* interesting or amusing story.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a stack of 4 or 5 5X7 metal trays. If anyone wants them, just pay postage and they're yours!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a pair of Graflex film pack adapters for 3.25x4.25, free, just pay postage-$5 small flat rate (conUS). I was told they were for 4x5 when I bought them, alas, a sucker is born every minute. Any way, you Grafley collectors will want these. One is a new style the other is the original (old)style, both in excellent condition.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    I have a pair of Graflex film pack adapters for 3.25x4.25, free, just pay postage-$5 small flat rate (conUS). I was told they were for 4x5 when I bought them, alas, a sucker is born every minute. Any way, you Grafley collectors will want these. One is a new style the other is the original (old)style, both in excellent condition.
    These are no longer available.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Free for the price of postage. Yashica FX-2 kit

It may not be too pretty, but it sure is ugly. Not really that bad, however I've not tested it and I have too dang many orphans already. It is yours for the price of postage plus a little extra to cover PayPal fees to your location. What you get:

Camera Body
    135mm f2.8mm
    28mm f2.8
    50mm f1.9
    ES-20 flash

All glass appears to be clear and scratch free.

If you know you are just going to spiff it up a bit and sell it to someone, please don't take it. Let someone who might use it, get this one. I buy and sell on eBay all the time and I'd rather give this one to someone who might be able to use the kit or some of its parts.

Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All the lenses are Yashica lenses. Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin