Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,574   Online: 964

Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 8121314151617181920212223242868 ... LastLast
    3e8

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Nunn View Post
    Just a note about the Omega 4x5 enlarger I mentioned a few posts up, it's still available. If you're several hours from the Richmond, Va area, I may be willing to meet you halfway if you want this enlarger. I don't want to take it to the landfill but I do need to get rid of it.
    What model? is it a condenser or color head?

Thanks,
    Bryan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Free Omega B22 B66 C-67 lensboard 32mm

As the title suggests, it's a nonthreaded twist lock flat lensboard in 32mm, a size for which I don't have any lenses.

Free shipping in the United States, PM me for a quote if you're elsewhere, but it won't be much.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsurit View Post
    Yashica on it's way to a new home. Bill Barber
    Hi Bill,
    My daugther reports that her first roll of film through the Yashica looks great. It was a little sluggish when we unpacked it, but with a little exercise, the shutter and aperture(s) freed up nicely. It probably needs a CLA, but for now, it just seems to appreciate a little attention.
    Thank you so much. You have definitely contributed to keeping another young person committed to film.
    Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Omega B22 B66 C-67 lensboard 32mm is gone

Quote Originally Posted by ignatiu5 View Post
    As the title suggests, it's a nonthreaded twist lock flat lensboard in 32mm, a size for which I don't have any lenses.

Free shipping in the United States, PM me for a quote if you're elsewhere, but it won't be much.
    32mm board is off to a new home.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Loader spoken for alredy. IF not Ill take it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a note about the Omega 4x5 enlarger I mentioned a few posts up, it's still available. If you're several hours from the Richmond, Va area, I may be willing to meet you halfway if you want this enlarger. I don't want to take it to the landfill but I do need to get rid of it.

If it hasn't sold yet, might I suggest offering it up for parts as others have done before throwing it out altogether? Nominal-fee-plus-shipping type of thing? I got a filter holder from 5stringdeath for a tenth of what some on the auction site are listing for.

Sure, it means a bit more work for you packing parts, but USPS online postage and package pick up cuts a lot of time & effort. Saves the enlarger from the landfill and adds to the film community. Anyway, just a thought. I for one might be interested in the variable condenser unit if it's a D2V.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatiu5 View Post
    If it hasn't sold yet, might I suggest offering it up for parts as others have done before throwing it out altogether? Nominal-fee-plus-shipping type of thing? I got a filter holder from 5stringdeath for a tenth of what some on the auction site are listing for.

Sure, it means a bit more work for you packing parts, but USPS online postage and package pick up cuts a lot of time & effort. Saves the enlarger from the landfill and adds to the film community. Anyway, just a thought. I for one might be interested in the variable condenser unit if it's a D2V.
    I am in Reston Virginia. I contacted and left a message at Glen Echo's Photo Works www.glenechophotoworks.org to see if they are interested. If so, I can arrange to pick the enlarger up and bring it to them.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry for being so late in posting this, but the enlarger has been spoken for

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I was cleaning out an old camera bag and found the following.
    I don't think I'll ever use it so its free to the first to respond.

1-3 36 exp. rolls Kodachrome 25 (dated 1978)
    2-2 36 exp. rolls Kodachrome 64 (date unknown. IIRC early to middle 1990s?)
    3-1 24 exp. roll Kodachrome 64 (as above)
    4-1 24 exp. roll Kodachrome 200 (as above)
    5-5 20 exp. rolls Ektachrome 160 ( tungsten balanced) (1978)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    largely, I'll take it.

I've got a few friends who wanted to try Kodachrome. This would be great way to try a roll or two before its gone.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin