Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,413   Online: 1020

Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9131415161718192021222324252969 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Brian,
    You're welcome to it. PM me your address and I'll get it out in the next couple of days.
    Be sure to look at the dates. This stuff is pretty old. You'll probably get some weird color shifts, especially with the Kodachrome which hasn't been refrigerated. The Ektachrome has been but it's still over 30 yrs. out of date
    Post some examples if you get anything cool.

Good luck with it.
    Larry

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thanks you! I'm planning on sharing it with the Seattle Flickr group members. There has been a big resurgence in film photography over the last 6 months. Everything from Holgas toC220s, G2s to cameras picked up at Goodwill.

A few people there have asked about Kodachrome after I picked some up in a bulk film buy a while back. I'll make it clear that the film is untested but will distributed it to people who want to try a roll before it is gone. Lots of people in the group are fine with expired film and understand the wild card results.

Thanks again!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Free film

The film is on it's way to Brian. Hope you get some good stuff.

Larry

Shooter
    35mm RF

Elwood 8 X 10 Enlarger

A friend gave me an Elwood 8 X 10 Enlarger along with a lot of other darkroom equipment. I can't imagine that I will ever use it and I would like to offer it to anyone who would come and pick it up. I live in Batavia, Illinois about 45 miles west of the City of Chicago.

It is mostly made of cast iron and the stand is about six feet tall. The head goes to about 8 feet when it is all the way up. Its in pretty good shape, but I have not connected it up to see if it works. It's pretty simple so I can't see why it wouldn't.

There are three lenses on lens boards and some other parts as well. I'll throw in a couple old Kodak developing tanks with 5 X 7 and 8 X 10 hangers. If you are serious about picking it up, please PM me. I haven't taken any pictures of it yet, but could if there is any interest. It is absolutely not something that could be sent economically as it weighs a lot. You would need at least a small size pick up, SUV or van to transport it and a strong back...

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish I had space for an Elwood 8x10. I would be shooting a lot more 5x7 if I did! Some day I will have a darkroom Castle to fit one in.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why do you have to be so far away-- I have space for it, and can put it to use, and you are to far away to make it feasable.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM with questions about the Elwood
    Real men use Speed Graphics and flashbulbs.

Shooter
    35mm RF

8 X 10 Elwood

The 8 X 10 Elwood is moving to Brian D's place in Indiana.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Free Odd Olympus Stuff

I'm attempting to clear a tiny bit of stuff from my stash. What I'm offering for "Free" plus $2 for shipping is Olympus Variable Dioptric Adapter A for Olympus IS cameras. I have no idea of other applications. These are all new in box with instructions, complete with their original $35 price tags. The ones available are +2-0 (1 available), 0- -2 (2 available) and -2- -4 (5 available). If you need these, two will ship for the same $2 as one. These shipping prices are for the USA. I'll ship overseas in a bubble envelope for whatever the actual postage is plus $1. Bill Barber

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The wife came home from an estate auction last week with a Montgomery Wards am 551 rangefinder. Camerapedia says that it's a Konica Auto S2. Alas, it doesn't work: the film advance lever doesn't work and I have no idea about the shutter. The film speed ring turns but it seems stiff. The ever-ready case looks excellent, however, and the Wards box is pretty bad but recognizable. There's a manual also, as well as what looks like a letter from a school child to a camera repair service, asking for repair. If anyone wants it, it's a couple of pounds from zip code 46514.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin