Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,621   Posts: 1,622,851   Online: 1143

Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9131415161718192021222324252969 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why do you have to be so far away-- I have space for it, and can put it to use, and you are to far away to make it feasable.
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM with questions about the Elwood
    Real men use Speed Graphics and flashbulbs.

Shooter
    35mm RF

8 X 10 Elwood

The 8 X 10 Elwood is moving to Brian D's place in Indiana.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Free Odd Olympus Stuff

I'm attempting to clear a tiny bit of stuff from my stash. What I'm offering for "Free" plus $2 for shipping is Olympus Variable Dioptric Adapter A for Olympus IS cameras. I have no idea of other applications. These are all new in box with instructions, complete with their original $35 price tags. The ones available are +2-0 (1 available), 0- -2 (2 available) and -2- -4 (5 available). If you need these, two will ship for the same $2 as one. These shipping prices are for the USA. I'll ship overseas in a bubble envelope for whatever the actual postage is plus $1. Bill Barber

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The wife came home from an estate auction last week with a Montgomery Wards am 551 rangefinder. Camerapedia says that it's a Konica Auto S2. Alas, it doesn't work: the film advance lever doesn't work and I have no idea about the shutter. The film speed ring turns but it seems stiff. The ever-ready case looks excellent, however, and the Wards box is pretty bad but recognizable. There's a manual also, as well as what looks like a letter from a school child to a camera repair service, asking for repair. If anyone wants it, it's a couple of pounds from zip code 46514.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    The wife came home from an estate auction last week with a Montgomery Wards am 551 rangefinder. Camerapedia says that it's a Konica Auto S2.
    I actually have this exact camera except my works. Lots of fun and a nice rangefinder.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Gepe 35mm slides

Approx 30-40 unused 35mm slides (glassless). Prefer to ship within the UK.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tzillman View Post
    The 8 X 10 Elwood is moving to Brian D's place in Indiana.

Tom
    The Elwood made it to its new home
    THANKS Tom!!!
    Real men use Speed Graphics and flashbulbs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    From a neighbor: broken Fujica 50mm f1.9. This is a plastic barrel lens and the mount has completely separated. Focus ring seems completely stuck (which is, I assume, how it got broken). Glass ok. This is the Fuji mount, not Pentax SM. Anyway, if anyone wants, yours for shipping cost. Ships from 55441.
    Last edited by mgb74; 06-21-2010 at 09:41 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kodak Rotary flash holder with L bracket. VG condition, but no bulbs. Ships from 55441.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin