Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,225   Posts: 1,532,668   Online: 817

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 123456781252 ... LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Fully agree !

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    E6 Color fixer 5 gallons. Pickup in Chicago Fuji Hunt Pro6 color fixer FREE! If anyone wants it. No shipping due to weight and poss Hazmat issues. If you are a student, i have some color roll paper 5in x 577ft and some more E6 chemicals.
    Last edited by J Rollinger; 08-26-2009 at 10:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've got a bunch of 116 film spools - several wooden and two metal ones. Anyone want them?

I have a couple of larger spools too, but I'm not sure what type of film it's for.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm
    This is a good idea for sure. I recently offered a free item in the existing classifieds and it 'sold' right away.

An 'APUG Benefit' category might work out well also.

J

Quote Originally Posted by J Rollinger View Post
    It would work great if Sean made a free section in the classifieds. The Op can delete the post after its gone.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim View Post
    I've got a bunch of 116 film spools - several wooden and two metal ones. Anyone want them?

I have a couple of larger spools too, but I'm not sure what type of film it's for.

Jim:

I'd appreciate some 116 spools, if you still have them.

Matt

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Stainless Steel Sink and Film Dying Cabinet in Toronto

I have a 8ft stainless steel sink and film drying cabinete looking for a good home .. ***Pick up only*** Location in Toronto , no fee yours for the taking.

email your interest at bob@elevatordigital.ca

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very cool -- Do you think Via Rail will allow me to bring the sink and cabinet on board for my trip back?

Threads merged...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    I have a 8ft stainless steel sink and film drying cabinete looking for a good home .. ***Pick up only*** Location in Toronto , no fee yours for the taking.

email your interest at bob@elevatordigital.ca
    Email sent.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Both are destined for that big bin in the sky over the weekend so its kinda like first commit to get it , gets it.

Mr Callow we could put training wheels on the sink and all the hot air you blow on a daily basis could drive this thing back to Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    Email sent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    I have a 8ft stainless steel sink ....... ***Pick up only*** Location in Toronto ,
    So you don't want to post it to England then?!!!! Perhaps you could put a sail on it and drop it in the sea (put the drain plug in first).

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 123456781252 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin